Thursday 30 January 2014

Whirlwind Wednesday

I felt: Tired and crabby, rushed and overworked, with no time for anything much.


I slept: 5 3/4 hours in 4 chunks :(((

I worked out:  10 minutes of yoga and 20 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Allie del Rio's Timecrunch Cardio.

I ate:  79g chocolate and 50g biscuits - 129g - not too bad, but that's partly because I'm getting some really nasty reflux. I think it's because there's just not much room for my stomach down there right now!

I am grateful for:  The hope of a better night's sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Hug...you sound very drained and stressed. I really hope you get more downtime ASAP. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MM. I did get a better night's sleep after that, and we've found someone to help out a bit, so hopefully things will get less stressful. Hope you're doing well - will pop on over to your blog when time allows (probably next week *doh*)
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  2. No sweat! Don't worry about commenting. Plus I am on blog hiatus so I'm actually not posting until after Valentine's Day. XOOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, unless you change your mind ;D
      Hugs galore,
      Kxxx

      Delete