Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year's Day

I felt: Happy - a good day overall. I did some painting, worked on a project I hope to finish soon, and had some intimate time with my DH - good start to the year!

I slept: 7 3/4 in 3 chunks. Got up around 3.30am, practised yoga and chanted, then managed to sleep again.


I worked out:  28 minutes yoga self-practice, then 30 minutes of Step with Tonya Larson, and 22 minutes of hi-low with Gay Gaspar. This was the first time I'd done all of the Gay Gaspar hi-low segments, but as with the step, I find it a bit repetitive, can't imagine doing it often :(


I ate:  96g brownie and 6g jelly baby - total 102g - pretty good :)

I am grateful for:  My DH, who still finds me sexy though my belly is huge ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good start to the New Year. :-) Wishing you a very happy new year with many good things to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Siddaleah! I'm glad to hear you've started the New Year with new inspiration, too :)

      Delete