Sunday 26 January 2014

Sleepy Saturday

I felt: Tired - probably cos I was up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night. Still, my DH and I managed some snuggle time, which was lovely :D


I slept: 7 3/4 in 4 chunks. Got up and practised yoga and chanted between 3.30am and 4.30am, and slept well after that.


I worked out:  35 minutes of yoga in the early hours, including 30 breaths in yogic squat. Later, 41 minutes of cardio-sculpting with the Ultimate Fat Burning Workout, using 2k's for the weighted sections and 1/2k's for the cardio sections.


I ate:   About 100g biscuits after lunch. Then 59g chocolate and 37g biscuits after dinner - total 196g - not great.

I am grateful for:  Feeling strong, even if I do get out of breath going up two flights of stairs.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for snuggling! My hubby and I snuggling time, too, which was much needed after a day fraught with fracases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about the fracases. Good that you managed to kiss and make up, though :D

      Delete