Wednesday 8 January 2014

Pump Jump n Jab Tuesday

I felt: Pretty good, all told :)


I slept: 8 1/2 hours in 4 chunks.


I worked out:  32 minutes of yoga self-practice in the morning, then early afternoon I did another 41 minutes of kick/boxing and weights with Kelsie Daniels' Pump, Jump n Jab. Used my new 3k weights, but as you can see in the pic, they are neoprene coated. I didn't like it at all. First, as I got sweaty they weren't easy to grip. Second, for a couple of exercises she said to double up the weights in one hand, and the extra layer makes them unwieldy. So, I think I'll have to return them and look elsewhere for some chrome ones :(


I ate:  62g biscuits and 45g chocolate - total 107g, not too bad.

I am grateful for:  New workouts to challenge my mind and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment