Tuesday 21 January 2014

TGIM?

I felt: A bit annoyed - I did another hypnobirthing meditation, but someone started sawing outside, and the volume was too low to cope with the noise, but I didn't want to get up to change it as I worried that would completely get me out of the zone. Overall, not a very successful practice.


I thought: How for mums, Mondays are in some ways like Fridays for singles - finally, some time for me!


I slept: 9 hours in 4 chunks - best night I've had in a while, though my dreams were pretty funky, and not in the good sense.


I worked out:  52 minutes of cardio-sculpting, Firm-style, with Alison Davis-McLean's Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn. I didn't like it as much as her Ultimate Fat Burning Workout, but it was still pretty good. I like that so many of the Pink Firm's have standing ab work, seeing as lying down abs are not easy in my pregnant state :)


I ate:  71g biscuits and 69g chocolate after dinner - total 140g.


I am grateful for:   Time to sleep and work.

2 comments:

  1. Yes...I am finding that to be true. Now that I actually have more time to myself, weekends are more hectic than week days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, isn't it! Ah well, hope you make the most of your time :D

      Delete