Monday 20 January 2014

Simply Sunday

I felt: Chuffed. My DH and I decided to implement more structured play activities with our son, and they worked well. A music session and a yoga session with him - we'll be doing both again!

I thought:  About chakra balancing.

I slept: 8 hours in 3 chunks.


I worked out:  37 minutes of yoga at about 3.30am, then back to sleep. Later, I did 47 minutes of cardio-pilates with Ellen Barrett - nice to get off the Firm-wagon for a day :D


I ate:  83g biscuits after lunch, and 135g biscuits and 40g chocolate after dinner - total 258g :(

I am grateful for:  My DH, who has been taking point on nights with our son.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for finding something fun to do with and for your son! Yay for 8 hours of sleep too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Siddaleah :) We did yoga and music with him again yesterday, and though the yoga is quite challenging (for us), he does seem to enjoy it!

      Delete