Tuesday 28 January 2014

Travelling Monday

I felt: A bit nervous - flying quite close to my pregnancy "cut-off". Still, it all went fine :)

I slept: 7 1/2 hours in 4 chunks.


I worked out:  27 minutes of yoga around 5.15am, and then 41 minutes of Pump, Jump n' Jab. I used 3k's for most of the weighted sections, except the last where I swapped to my 2.5k neoprene coated weights, mainly because the others were getting too slippery with sweat :o


I ate:  89g chocolate, and some apple rings with a scoop of lemon sorbet - not bad :)


I am grateful for:   The company of my mum and stepdad - they're good people.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad all went well, and I admire your sweating! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to admit, I love to sweat ;) And thanks, it was a relief that it went smoothly. I'm normally a good flyer, but right now I cry at the drop of a hat, and get nervous about all kinds of stuff. The joys of pregnancy hormones! *rolls eyes*

      Delete