Sunday 19 January 2014

Stretching Saturday

I felt: Tired.


I thought: About the language used in hypnotherapy tracks. The area has interested me for a while, and I'm quite excited that in 2 weeks I'm going to do a one day training in hypnotherapy for labour as a CPD course - nicely timed for my own benefit, too :D


I slept: 7 1/2 hours in 3 chunks - could have done with more. My own fault for going to bed late: 11pm :)


I worked out:  47 minutes with Emily Walsh's Cardio Fusion Sculpt (used to be called Total Body Lite). I enjoy this workout, though I'm not sure about the claims that it's a rest-day workout to allow your muscles to rebuild. Though, maybe that's because I used 2k for light and 3k for medium, whereas their medium was 5lbs - under 2.3k.


I ate:  8g of chocolate after lunch, and 110g brownie, 40g biscuit, and 20g chocolate after dinner. Total - 178g - not great. Still, when I was weighed by my obstetrician on Friday, I'd actually lost 0.1k, though the baby is growing fine. So, I can't be doing too badly :)

I am grateful for:  An easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment