Wednesday 8 January 2014

Neoprene vs Vinyl

I felt: Tired and sore, not because of my workouts, but due to taking my son out for a walk and him dropping to the floor several times cackling with laughter, which strained my wrist, shoulder and back.


I thought: About weights. Today, some more arrived, and I realised the ones I had a problem with yesterday were vinyl-coated rather than neoprene-coated. The new ones today have neoprene, and I like it much better. It's quite grippy, and not so bulky, so these ones are keepers :)


I slept: 7 1/2 hours in 3 chunks - not enough, these days...


I worked out:  7 minutes of a cardio dance Firm workout that I couldn't get into, then another 41 minutes of Burn and Shape with Emily Walsh. Though I have it on a combo dvd, with 3 other workouts - good value for money. Anyhow, I enjoyed that - not over-choreographed, but still interesting, and with that combination of cardio and weights that I'm really enjoying at the moment.


I ate:  40g biscuits after lunch, then 70g chocolate and 80g biscuits after dinner - total 190g :/

I am grateful for:  My son going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment