Wednesday 22 January 2014

No Yoga For Me Tuesday

I felt: Disappointed with the hypnobirthing meditation I did - didn't feel relaxed much after nearly 40 minutes. Makes me worry I'm not suggestible enough to benefit from this. I know I do sometimes go deeper with my own meditations, so maybe it's just a question of working out how to do it for myself...


I thought: About how we are trying to encourage our son to practise yoga. It could help him in so many ways. For the moment, though, it's a two person job to get him in a lot of poses :D


I slept: 8 3/4 hours in 3 chunks, but still felt tired. Don't remember feeling this tired with my son, but then again, this baby is about the same size now as my son was when he was born, and I've still got nearly two months to go!


I worked out:  41 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Alison Davis-McLean's Ultimate Fat Burning Workout.


I ate:  At a guess, 120g brownie after dinner. It was a very tasty brownie :)

I am grateful for: Breakfast, always my favourite meal of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for yummy brownies! Keep working on the hypnobirthing, but don't worry yourself too much if you find it hard to relax much. It's good training for the main event, and any relaxing you can do at that time will help labor go faster and reduce pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if the brownies/biscuits/chocolates weren't a daily occurrence I'd feel less bad about them, but just having one after dinner isn't dreadful :) Thanks for the encouragement, Siddaleah!

      Delete