Tuesday 14 January 2014

Déjà-Vu Monday

I felt: Tired mostly, but also quite happy with a few things. Saw a doctor at my son's school, and it was nice to have the evidence that we are really on top of all his issues.


I slept: 7 hours in 5 chunks - bah!


I worked out:  6 minutes of stretching in the early morning, as my back was sore, and down my left leg a bit. Then, I did the same workout as yesterday - 40 minutes of cardio sculpting with Alison Davis-McLean's Ultimate Fat Burning Workout. I like that it mixes weights sections with a dance section and a kick box section, and I now feel I've really got the hang of them :)


I ate:  Nothing after lunch, but after dinner I had 136g brownie, and then topped it off with 77g chocolate and 34g biscuits - total 247 :(

I am grateful for:  All the people involved with my son's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment