Wednesday 15 January 2014

Something New Tuesday

I felt: Rather stressed, stupid work stuff.


I slept: 7 3/4 hours in 3 chunks, better than yesterday, at least.


I worked out:  23 minutes of yoga before breakfast, then 20 minutes of step with Kari Anderson's Go, and 20 minutes of Cardio Sculpt with Emily Walsh of the Firm, as I felt I wanted something new. Total 63 minutes.  

Once again for the Firm workout, I don't know if the back blurb was just written by an idiot, or based on something else, but it promised a low impact cardio workout. Instead, there was high impact added to every single move! Fortunately, many moves they showed low impact first, and for those they didn't I just adapted myself *rolls eyes*


I ate:  28g of chocolate hazelnuts after lunch, 88g biscuits and 77g chocolate after dinner - total 193g :/

I am grateful for:  The bitter sweet comfort of chocolate.

2 comments: