Sunday 1 September 2013

Ballet and Baking


I felt: Delighted to finally finish a project that's been taking lots of my energy for months.

I thought: About the next couple of projects I want to get moving on :D

I slept: 6 1/2 in 4 chunks

I worked out:  Got up and did 20 minutes of yoga at 2.30am, all without sun salutes as the vinyasas have been bothering my finger. Then, before lunch, I did Kari Anderson's Center Floor, a ballet-based workout that's quite challenging, but also mellow :)
Home-made triple choc muffins with agave :)

I ate:  After lunch: a bakewell slice (100g), after dinner: 90g home-made chocolate muffins and 95g chocolate. Total: 287g. Not great, but could be worse (and was worse the last two days). For one thing, the muffins were made with agave nectar instead of sugar :)

I am grateful for: Having ideas and projects with other people to get excited about.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! The workout sounds interesting too.

    And huge congrats on finishing those projects. Must be a weight off your mind!

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MM, I'm so glad to have it done finally! And the muffins are good - my MIL had one today and really liked it, too. She couldn't tell it didn't have sugar in :)

      Delete