Wednesday 18 September 2013

Tight Tuesday

I felt: Pretty good overall.


I thought: Oh, I know I shouldn't, but salted chocolate pretzel and caramel clusters in chocolate sound delicious!


I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 3 chunks - yay!

I worked out:  30 minutes of cardio-pilates with light weights following Ellen Barrett's Sleek Sculpt Express. Later, I did an extra 6 minutes of stretching, as my back has been quite tight. I think it's mainly from sleeping on my side due to the bump...

I ate:  164g choc biscuits (including those damn pretzel/caramel clusters) and 72g choc eclair - total: 236g - meh.

I am grateful for:  My meditation cushion. Perfect for sitting, and for stretching my thoracic spine :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for good sleep, indeed! Do they make meditation hammocks? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This! http://www.relaxtribe.com/brasil-cappuccino-xl-hammock-hanging-chair

      Delete
    2. I did once meditate in a hammock. Overall, though, they recommend having a straight spine for meditation ;)

      Delete
  2. Is pregnancy making you sleep better??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not even slightly :/ If anything, I feel more tired all the time, even when I do sleep...

      Delete