Saturday 7 September 2013

Friday

I felt: Excited and nervous about maybe moving.


I thought: About the possibility that some of my son's issues may get worse rather than better with age - not very cheerful...

I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 6 chunks - a bit broken, but still good :)

I worked out:  45 minutes on the static bike and 11 minutes stretching.

I ate:  66g choc biscuits and about 100g chocolate sauce and mango sorbet - not bad :)

I am grateful for: A good team to help my son's development.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's possible you may notice the issues more as his develop lags further behind his peer group? Possibly?

    Nice -- a static bike! I'd love one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true that we notice the lag more as the gap widens with his peers, but this was a physiotherapist pointing out that he's started doing something he didn't do before. It could get worse, and affect his walking :(

      I've had a static bike for years - absolutely love it! It's a great way to get no-impact cardio :D

      Delete