Saturday 21 September 2013

Good News

I felt: Afraid for a fair bit of the time. I woke in the night and went to the toilet, only to realise the bleeding seemed worse. I ended up calling an emergency medical helpline. That reassured me a little, but they did advise me to see a doctor as soon as possible. Managed to book an appointment for 2pm, and that reassured me a lot. The doctor could see where the bleeding had come from, had a reasonable explanation for it, and assured me it had stopped, hadn't been serious, and wasn't in any way my fault.

I thought: I worried quite a bit that it was working out that had caused my bleeding, but the doctor reassured me on that, so I worked out (very mellowly) when I got home, and felt fine.

I slept: 7 1/2 hours in 4 chunks. I meditated twice to help me get back to sleep, and the last nap was after I'd booked my doctor's appointment, and knew I'd done all I could for the moment.

I worked out:  54 minutes of Nicky McGinty's Ballet Fitness. It was quite fun, I like finding reasonable quality exercise dvd's with English presenters for a change :)

I ate:  104g biscuits, 30g brownie, 29g chocolate - 163g total.

I am grateful for:   Having seen my child alive and well, and sucking its thumb.

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear this. I was worried about you today but felt things were ok. Sending peace and rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MM! I appreciated your draw for me, and the good wishes you send :)

      Delete
  2. Excellent news. :) I don't think working out would have caused this, lots of people do very strenuous workouts while pregnant, but I guess I'm just old-fashioned about the whole pregnancy thing and think people ought to take it a bit easier and gentler during this time. :) Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, well, I'm having to take it easier, for sure. I just can't manage Cathe, even on my lowest step setting. So, I want to continue exercising, but I'll do it in a mellow way :)
      Big hugs to you, too! Kxx

      Delete
  3. SO glad things are well. Keep taking care of yourself, and we'll all keep you in our thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Siddaleah! I will take care, and it's lovely to know I'm in your thoughts. You're in mine, too, even if I haven't been round the blogs as much lately! :)

      Delete