Friday 20 September 2013

Catch-Up

Wednesday


I slept: 7 1/2 in 4 chunks - would have like a longer nap, but it was really noisy on the street today :(

I worked out:  35 minutes of Cathe's Hard Strikes again - it's fun :)

I ate:  241g, can't remember exactly what...

Thursday


I slept:  6 3/4 hours in 4 chunks.  Had a couple of bits where I was awake for about an hour, worrying about my son getting his new passport in time to fly next month (just realised yesterday that it's out of date *doh*).  Went and meditated after one of those patches, which certainly helped :)

I worked out:  Felt brave after having done Cathe's boxing twice this week, so I pulled out the Low Impact Challenge, and just did the shorter bit without the blast.  Still, 46 minutes and I almost didn't make it!

I ate:  73g biscuits (some chocolate, some coconut) + 59g choc brownie - total 132 - not too bad.

Friday

I felt:  Currently a little worried: I had some light spotting earlier this evening.  My DH is away, so I don't even have anyone to talk to about it.  If I see any more, I'll go to the doctor tomorrow.

I slept:  7 3/4 in 4 chunks.  Still feel constantly tired, but at least I wasn't awake for hours at a time in the night like yesterday.

I worked out:  38 minutes of light cardio and weights with Jessica Smith's Total Body Balance.

I ate:  64g choc/coconut biscuits + 66g brownie - total 130g :)

I am grateful for:  The internet - most things I've found say not to worry about spotting unless it gets heavier and is accompanied by stomach cramps...

12 comments:

  1. Don't worry, don't Google! Go to the doctor if you decided you want to, don't hesitate. Call me if you want to, I'm here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right, Google is dangerous on that kind of thing ;) Not feeling too worried, but I may go to the doctor tomorrow just in case... Thanks for being there!
      Hugs,
      Kxx

      Delete
  2. Hug. Sending calm, calm, calm and healthiness to you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Am just drinking some Chamomile tea and planning to go back to bed, having spoken to an emergency doctor, who advised I get a scan tomorrow and in the meantime try to rest as much as possible. Bah!

      Delete
    2. I wholeheartedly agree with the rest and then even more rest. Hope you get sons quality time with your novels. I will be holding you in good thoughts!

      Delete
    3. Is that your phone playing you up typing again? :) I'm actually reading about Lenormand at the moment, which is really good! Enjoying it as much as a novel :D

      Delete
    4. Yep...I really should stop using my phone to comment! Silly autocorrect and such. Glad you enjoyed your Lenormand book. Sounds interesting. I need to read up more on that myself.

      Delete
  3. I'm also sending prayers and my best vibes for and to you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it easy on those workouts, too!

    ReplyDelete