Friday 27 September 2013

Tired Thursday

I felt: Quite productive. Got my desk cleared of paperwork, some of which had been there nearly a month :) Boring, but necessary stuff.


I slept: 8 1/2 hours in 3 chunks. You'd have thought I'd feel on top of the world, but I still felt tired, and no time to nap today.


I worked out:  44 minutes of step with the Cher Fitness workout. It is cheesy, but I do enjoy it. And it's a good level for me. Before this pregnancy I did it with my step at its highest level, and adding in light hand weights. Today, I did it on my step's lowest setting, with no weights, but felt I got a good workout. I'm tempted to say "Pathetic!", but I'm hopeful that I'll bounce back fully after the baby comes...

I ate:  60g choc, 30g cake, 48g choc almonds, 105g biscuits - total 243g.

I am grateful for:  Evenings on my own so I can watch trash :)

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes. Evenings alone are rare for me, but I do enjoy them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not all that rare for me, as my DH goes out about once a week. And I don't count my son asleep upstairs :) It's a slightly double-edged sword, though, as I often eat trash when I watch it :/

      Delete
  2. Heheee. I would pay to watch you doing a Cher workout! Bonus points for singing. :)

    XOXO,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the music she has in the dvd! Don't normally sing, though, as I'm too busy breathing. And my DH did actually video me one time, mainly cos our son was trying to join in with mummy :D

      XOXO,
      Kerry

      Delete