Saturday 28 September 2013

Stepping Friday


I felt:  Fairly cheerful.  Had to go to a doctor's appointment with my son in the morning, new doctor and  I liked him.  Had a nap when I got home, which helped a lot, too.

I thought: About different ways to deal with an issue that came up. It was good to talk it through with my DH, as otherwise I think I'd have worried about it all night


I slept: 7 1/2 hours in 4 chunks, with a little nap before lunch.

I worked out:  22 mins of upper body weights with Jessica Smith, and 30 minutes of step with Nekea Brown. This was a step dvd I got to have some more moderate options than Cathe, while still being low impact. I was delighted that, as I suspected, even though it says it's for absolute beginners, the choreography is still more interesting than plenty of the more advanced workouts from the nineties :D

I ate:  20g choc biscuits and 15g choc almonds after lunch. 54g Toblerone, 80g flapjack, and about 40g choc almonds after dinner - total 209g.

I am grateful for:  Modern step dvd's.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Before my son, I was incapable of napping. Now, I still struggle sometimes, but boy do I need and enjoy them :D

      Delete