Tuesday 24 September 2013

Another Catch-Up

Not been doing well at keeping up with things on-line, as RL has been rather busy *doh*

Sunday


I slept: 6 3/4 in 6 chunks (yeah, another of those nights for my son)

I worked out:  Ellen Barrett's Grace and Gusto - 46 minutes of cardio-pilates

I ate:  100g biscuits and 100g choc cake - 200g total

I am grateful for:  My DH being home again.


Monday


I slept: 8 hours in 4 chunks

I worked out:  No! Too tired, and too busy.

I ate:  160g choc cake, 25g biscuits - 185g.

I am grateful for:  Keeping a tidy house. We were suddenly asked if someone could come and look at the place, and it wasn't too dreadful getting it ready. I even had time to box up some of my tarot deck boxes, which half-filled a bookcase! Still have some more to box, but it was no longer quite so obvious, as I moved the remaining boxes down so they weren't at eye level

No comments:

Post a Comment