Saturday 31 August 2013

News

I felt: Relief at having had good news. I think it was like a pressure cooker suddenly letting off steam. I ended up eating really badly :(


I thought: About how I'm not particularly enthusiastic about talking about the news I received, even though it's good. Unusual, I'm normally a loudmouth ;)

I slept: 6 1/2 hours in 5 chunks.

I worked out:  30 minutes of Sleek Sculpt Express with Ellen Barrett. I only used 1/2 kilo (1lb) weights, but still felt challenged.

I ate:  I started about 3pm, then had more after dinner :( 190g of chocolate, 100g chocolate biscuit, 200g sorbet/brownie/choc sauce - 490g = very, very bad!

I am grateful for:  Feeling so sick that I'm pretty much guaranteed not to do it again today.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it to yourself for as long as you like. :) Sorry you made yourself sick with the food, but oh man have I been there!!!

    Happy September! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad that I didn't make myself literally sick (I did get to the point of thinking about it), so that's an improvement on the past.

      Happy September to you, too :D

      Delete