Wednesday 11 September 2013

Yay, I slept!

I felt: Quite cheerful, and glad to have a slightly easier day ahead of me.


I thought: Once again, that last night I pigged out, and then I slept really well. Though it could have been more to do with just being totally knackered by that point... I guess we'll see tomorrow whether or not I sleep well again.


I slept: 8 1/2 hours in 4 chunks :)

I worked out:  53 minutes of ballet with Elise Gulan's Ballet Conditioning. The workout isn't bad, but her voice really annoys me. Something about the sing-song-ness of it and the way she emphasises certain words. Also, she says 'streamline' WAY too much! Still, I'd do it again...

I ate:  135g choc & cranberry brownie, 110g mango sorbet, 100g choc sauce - total: 345g :((

I am grateful for:  My DH, we had a lovely afternoon together.

3 comments:

  1. Woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So happy you slept!!

    Hughugbugbughugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 1/2 hours in 4 chunks is nice! I'm glad you are feeling good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Overall, I think I am sleeping more/better, but I still feel tired at various points in the day. I blame the bump :)

    ReplyDelete