Tuesday 10 September 2013

Ode to Sleep


I felt: Exhausted. My son had a really bad night :(

I thought: About what to title this post. Not that I've written or read an ode to sleep, but if I weren't so tired... lol.





I slept: 6 1/4 hours in 6 chunks :(

I worked out:  I did 36 minutes of a ballet workout. I was pressed for time, and couldn't do some of the high impact moves in the cardio ballet section, and didn't want to do the lying abs. And no, she doesn't wear that ridiculous tutu in the actual workout :) However, her cuing isn't great, and I don't like the music either. Anyhow, felt a bit lazy not doing the whole thing, but I did also walk 40 minutes, half of it up a fairly steep hill.

I ate:  66g pain au chocolat after lunch. After dinner I had 87g choc and 63g choc biscuits. Total 216g.

I am grateful for: Some time to read a novel :D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very tiring. I feel zonked out today. I wrote about it on my Healthy as Heck Blog but I went to 12 stores looking for rain boots. I exhausted myself somehow with this task!

    Anyway...hope you are enjoying your novel.

    XOXO,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to 12 stores for anything is definitely enough to tire anyone out! Glad that at least you found what you needed. And yes, I'm enjoying my novel :) It's Mr Darcy's Diary, by Maya Slater, and it's an interesting change of perspective on Pride and Prejudice. Fluffy but fun :D

      Huge hugs,
      Kxx

      Delete