Monday 9 September 2013

Birthday Party

I felt: Tired, ha, what's new.


I thought: About how nice it is to see my mum. It was her birthday earlier in the week, and she and my stepdad came over to visit. We laid on a lunchtime feast, with tapas, salads, and cake :)


I slept: 6 1/2 hours in 5 chunks :/

I worked out:  I started out with Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit Cardio Blast. However, I decided after the third combo to stop there. 33 minutes is still decent, and I was totally out of puff. Then I did 30 minutes of Ellen Barrett's Bikini Ready Fast, a low weight, high rep workout. So, 63 minutes total, but more mellow than 48 minutes of just Cathe! ;)

I ate:  Not sure how much birthday cake with my mum, maybe 100g. After dinner, I had a chocolate pecan brownie - couldn't resist after last night's dreams of chocolate cake... 120g brownie, plus 41g choc biscuits. Total - approx. 260g.

I am grateful for:  Respecting my body, and baby, enough to stop my Cathe workout part way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment