Sunday 15 September 2013

Energetic Saturday


I felt: Quite energised. I ticked off about 4 things from my to-do list, which had been woefully unchanged at the end of Friday. Felt good about that - productive :)

I thought: Maybe I will be able to get all the things I need to do in the next month or so done, after all. I wonder if this is still first trimester tiredness (I'm only at 14 weeks still), or if this baby is simply stronger than previous ones, and that's why I'm still feeling sick and tired. As they say, every baby is different, and I'm six years older than when I had my son...

I slept: 8 1/2 hours in 4 chunks, including a one hour nap in the afternoon - nice!

I worked out:  45 minutes of step with Kari Anderson's Go. I may have to buy some more beginners step workouts for while I'm pregnant, as I sure as anything can't handle Cathe right now!

I ate:  162g of biscuits. Not perfect, but much better than yesterday :)

I am grateful for:  An understanding DH who doesn't blame me for going off to nap when he wanted to go out for a walk.

4 comments:

  1. It's good you're able to sleep more with this pregnancy.

    I remember my doctor telling me it was good that I was sick, as that showed strong pregnancy hormones. So...embrace it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, someone asked me today if I was going to have another scan before the 20 weeks one, but I said I feel quite calm that things are still fine. After all, I'm still nauseous and tired every day ;D

      Delete
  2. Send some of that energy over here, please. My to do list is growing. My mid-wife always said the same thing Eowyn's doctor said. She'd ask how I was doing, and I'd say, "Nauseous everyday," and she'd smile and say, "Good!" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending energising vibes your way, Siddaleah. Hope you manage to tick off a few bits from your to-do list. Have to say, my to-do list is doing okay, but as you can see I'm being lax on the blogging and commenting front. Ah well, one thing at a time :)

      Delete