Saturday 8 February 2014

TGIF?

Thursday


I slept: 7 1/2 in 4 chunks

I worked out:  47 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Cardio Overdrive, using 2k weights, and 1k's for the cardio sections.

I ate:  92g cake (yep, still the one from Wednesday's visit), 32g biscuits, and 38g chocolate - total 162g.

I am grateful for:  My therapist. We talked about the baby coming, and he's being really supportive and flexible about how we proceed, not stressing me at all to make decisions about our therapy.

Friday

I felt: A bit stressed, again. A work meeting took over 2 hours instead of the 1 I'd planned for, so everything else got pushed. And I didn't have much time for work to start with, as we're still having childcare issues, so had 5 hours taking care of my son that would normally have just been 2. When I write that, it doesn't sound so much, but I can barely even prepare breakfast with him around, he really takes almost 100% attention.

I thought: How nice it was to do a hypnobirthing meditation in bed.

I slept: 7 1/2 in 5 chunks, including a little nap after doing a hypnobirthing meditation in bed (with my earplugs in).

I worked out:  42 minutes of Jessica Smith's Walking for Weight Loss, with 1k weights to ramp it up a bit.

I ate:  About 110g biscuits - 1/3 after lunch, the rest after dinner.

I am grateful for:   A reasonably good eating day.

4 comments:

  1. Hug! Reading your posts makes me realize how much love and support you need! I so hope BB's child care gets sorted out before too long. Perhaps this current mercury retrograde period (Feb 6-28) will be ideal for that.

    Love,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so, MM! I feel whiny and tired and needy, and very far from doing the self-nurture I had set as one of my goals for the year :/ May the Merc Rx bring a period of finishing up things started, for us both :)
      Love, Kxxx

      Delete
    2. Your mood and other feelings are definitely a good and clear indicator of your need for self care! Nothing wrong or whiny about it.
      I definitely have been pondering things to wrap up, and how I might move forward in a meaningful but peaceful way. Sending love and nurturing,
      MM

      Delete
    3. I like the sound of moving forward in a meaningful but peaceful way :)
      Hugs,
      Kxx

      Delete