Tuesday 11 February 2014

New Old Workout

I felt: Annoyed at myself for thinking about some work that needed doing when I could have been sleeping.


I thought: About doing some yoga, but went and took over from my DH with our son instead. Although he'd said he would take him to the school bus, he was obviously shattered, so I was glad I'd made that choice.


I slept: 7 3/4 hours in 5 chunks, including a 15 minute power nap in the afternoon.


I worked out:  41 minutes of cardio sculpting with Allie del Rio Pointer. This is another of the Pink Firms, pre-Tabata, which just arrived this morning. I rather enjoyed it, though there was a lot of swapping around between medium, light and heavy weights (4k, 3k, 2k, and 1k's for the cardio bursts). Much better for me than the latest Firm's, which are too high impact.


I ate:  63g chocolate after lunch. 125g chocolate and 100g chocolate brownie after dinner. Total 288g - not good! However, I skipped both a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack, a reminder of why I have them. I'd much rather eat a healthy snack than have sweet cravings!

I am grateful for:  My DH, a wonderful partner in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment