Tuesday 18 February 2014

Manic Monday

I felt: Thoroughly stressed. Spent 3 and a half hours at the hospital with my son, discovering he's allergic to far more things, and far more seriously, than we realised. He's now been prescribed an epipen. Then, in the afternoon he had the worst allergic reaction he's had so far - bright red in the face, with blue lips - not fun!

I thought: "Why'd the damn washing machine have to break just 2 weeks before we move house!"

I slept: 7 3/4 in 4 chunks.

I worked out:  46 minutes of Cardio Fusion Express - light cardio sculpting with Emily Walsh.

I ate:  35g biscuits and 9g chocolate after lunch, and 100g cake and 60g chocolate after dinner. Total 204g, but it felt like more.

I am grateful for:  The joys of walking in the winter woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment