Monday 17 February 2014

Musical Sunday

I felt: A bit on edge - took my son to FUNharmonics at the Royal Festival Hall, and it was quite stressful in some ways, though fun in others. It was too hot, so he ended up with a heat rash, and having booked "disabled access" seats, we ended up with "wheelchair" seats, but not having wheelchairs, we had nowhere to sit! It worked out, as there were plenty of empty spaces anyway, but it didn't help make it easy...

I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 4 chunks - not bad.

I worked out:  36 minutes of Cathe Friedrich's Hard Strikes - fun, even if I didn't have time for all the sculpting work. I did the cardio section with 1/2k weights, and worked up a good sweat. I needed something to work off my stress from the morning.

I ate:  43g chocolate, 82g cake, and 88g biscuits - total 213g.

I am grateful for:  Exercise - a great stress reliever!

No comments:

Post a Comment