Thursday 13 February 2014

Teary Wednesday

I felt: Teary and exhausted. My son was off school sick, and my DH is really feeling the pressure. He went out to work in the afternoon, and was much happier when he came back.

I thought: About how families fall apart or stay together. Hope we'll manage to be one of the latter.

I slept: 6 1/2 in 4 chunks - the peril of going to bed late.

I worked out:  45 minutes of stepping with Kari Anderson's Go.

I ate:  29g chocolate after lunch (a Walnut Whip from M&S), and 70g chocolate and 54g biscuits after dinner - total 153g. Not bad, considering the day I'd had.

I am grateful for:  A partner who at least tries to understand his emotions and talk them through.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man. I am so sorry for all of this stress. Sending loads of love to you. Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MM! We seem to have gotten over that hump, so fingers crossed things will get easier from here on! (((hugs))) Kxx

      Delete
  2. Hugs, little mother. Big hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! Hope things are well in your neck of the woods - haven't had time to catch up, for which I apologise. Hugs, Kxx

      Delete