Tuesday 4 February 2014

Less Firm

I felt: Overwhelmed on occasion, and always tired, both physically and mentally. Did a one day hypnotherapy for childbirth course on Saturday, which was both interesting and helpful, but it did mean that the one day we had help with our son, I was working rather than relaxing *doh*

I slept: Fri-Sat - 7 3/4 in 4 chunks, Sat-Sun - 7 1/2 in 6 chunks, Sun-Mon - 8 1/2 in 4 chunks - yay for the last one!


I worked out:  Saturday - 30 minutes of Ellen Barrett's Sleek Sculpt Express (cardio-pilates). This workout uses the calves a lot, and I woke with cramps in both legs twice after it - not doing that one again til the baby's out! Sunday - 28 minutes of yoga, self-practice. Monday - 52 minutes of cardio-sculpting with Alison Davis-McLean's Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn Workout, using 4k, 3k, 2k, and 1k weights - nice!


I ate:  Sat - 37g biscuits, 44g choc - total 81g. Sun - 56g biscuits, 65g chocolate - total 121g. Mon - 50g biscuit after lunch, then 95g choc muffin and 29g chocolate after dinner - total 174g.

I am grateful for:  Variety in my exercise regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment