Tuesday 25 February 2014

Sunday/Monday

Sunday

I felt: Sad hearing about the troubles my MIL is having. My DH's disliked stepfather needs several operations, and is likely to end up needing total care.

I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 4 chunks - rather disrupted as I was worrying about some swelling I noticed during my first waking.


I worked out:  41 minutes of cardio-sculpting with the lovely Alison Davis-McLean in her curvy, girl-next-door period :)


I ate:  6g chocolate after lunch, then 73g biscuits at "tea-time" and 164g biscuits and 30g chocolate after dinner - bad day! Total 273g.

I am grateful for:  My health.

Monday

I felt: Worried in the morning, then relieved after I did a bit of internet searching. I'm now certain I don't have a prolapsed uterus, though I may have an inguinal hernia. However, looks like it shouldn't be an issue for giving birth, at least.


I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 4 chunks.

I worked out:  51 minutes of Ellen Barrett's Blood Type Workout. I did it with 1/2k's for the cardio section, and 1.5ks for the sculpting section.

I ate:  35g of biscuits after lunch, then 185g of biscuits after dinner. Total 220g.

I am grateful for: Being able to find helpful information online.


No comments:

Post a Comment