Friday 21 February 2014

Baby Thursday

I felt: Excited and nervous about the baby coming. I went to visit a friend and her baby on Wednesday, and it made everything feel more real. In about three weeks, one way or another, this baby will come out and join our family!


I slept: 8 3/4 in 4 chunks - yay!

I worked out:  41 minutes of cardiosculpting with Emily Walsh's Burn and Shape.

I ate:  180g biscuits after dinner.

I am grateful for:  The fact my DH still wants snuggles with me. I've heard some men are put off by a heavily pregnant woman, and I'm glad he's not one of those.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Not long now. I'm excited for you. :-) And it's sweet that your husband loves your pregnant body. My husband adored my pregnant body almost to the point of worship. lol! It was funny and endearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's lovely to hear, Siddaleah! My DH is very cute, too, talking to the baby through my tummy, and rubbing my belly with cream :) Although I know it's a different scenario, it also gives me hope that he'll still love me "When I'm 64" ;)

      Delete