Saturday 22 February 2014

Fitful Friday

I felt: Sad that I haven't had more time to read blogs. I feel a bit cut off!


I thought: How nice it was to see my mum.


I slept: 7 1/2 hours in 3 chunks - up several times with my son, who was quite ill yesterday before bed. Weird dreams again, this time about my dad being alive but drunk, and not being able to remember the way between two places I used to drive quite often, and getting angry at the A-Z, because it was really unclear. At least there were no blood and guts this time...


I worked out:  33 minutes of Cardio Party Express, with 1/2k weights added. Felt pretty much like a rest day, though I did also go for a walk, pushing my son uphill in his buggy - about 26k, though on wheels :)


I ate: 6g of chocolate after lunch, and 120g biscuits and 42g chocolate after dinner - total 168g.

I am grateful for:  School starting back on Monday, and my son being better so he should be able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment