Tuesday 24 December 2013

Windy Monday

I felt: Tired and a bit cranky. My DH has been like a bear with a sore head - man-flu *rolls eyes*


I thought: About how even doing things like sorting laundry with my son, I have to be really vigilant. He's been a bit wobbly since being in hospital, and falls over really easily :(


I slept: 7 1/2 hours in 8 chunks. Between my son kicking his blankets off and getting cold, my DH accidentally kicking me and having a nasty cough, and my own trouble breathing through a blocked nose in the middle of the night, it was not good sleep!


I worked out:  38 minutes of high energy walking with very light weights. Jessica Smith's Walking for Weight Loss. It's nice to have a fairly easy, mellow workout, to warm me through a bit, and with fun music :)


I ate:  20g turrĂ³n, 30g chocolate, 50g biscuits - total 100g.

I am grateful for:  My neti pot! Don't know how I'd have coped with this cold without it...

No comments:

Post a Comment