Sunday 22 December 2013

Pre-Christmas Saturday

I felt: Cold-y. I'm keeping it at bay with neti pots and gargling with salt water. Hasn't made it go away entirely, but I don't feel too bunged up and crappy.


I thought: About how my more intimate life has also been affected by people claiming "rightness", which I did a reading on and wrote about over at Neopagan. Like the whole science thing on here yesterday *doh*


I slept: 8 3/4 hours in 4 chunks. Got up at about 4.40am to do a couple of neti pots and gargle with salt water, as I can feel a cold trying to get a grip on me :(


I worked out:  49 minutes of step with Cathe Friedrich's CardioBlast Timesaver on the Low Impact Circuit dvd. I will confess that for one of the "bursts" I did an easier variation, but managed all the rest :)


I ate:  130g chocolate, 70g biscuits, and about 70g chocolate-coated nuts - 270g total. Not sure why I've been doing so badly lately, partly Christmas, partly stress, partly feeling under the weather...

I am grateful for:  My neti pot.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you also have a cold. I'm trying to use my neti pot a few times a day while I am sick. I should also do the gargling. Did you stick any garlic in your nose this time? hehee. Maybe I could eat something with tons of garlic in it.

    XOXOXO,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to admit, I couldn't face the garlic. Also didn't gargle yesterday, as my throat wasn't too bad. But the neti pot is definitely a blessing - helps a lot with being able to breathe, and not having painful sinuses :)

      Sorry you've had such a bought of colds. Sending you healing hugs!
      Kxxxx

      Delete