Tuesday 17 December 2013

TransFirmer Tuesday

I felt: Bizarrely less stressed than yesterday, maybe because it was such a busy day I didn't have much time to worry about the hospital visit tomorrow.


I thought: About acupuncture points. Took my son to an acupuncturist, and she recommended we apply pulsing pressure to just two points in his ears - sounds do-able. Hope it'll help...


I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 4 chunks - so-so.


I worked out:  42 minutes with the Transfirm Your Body Workout. This time, I did it with 2k weights, and a regular step and a high step, varying between 2 and 4 risers. It was definitely harder muscle-wise, but easier choreography-wise, as it made more sense when my two steps matched their two transfirmers :)


I ate:  100g cake :)

I am grateful for:  Alternative healing possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment