Wednesday 11 December 2013

Mellow Monday

I felt: Quite mellow - got plenty of work done, had time to exercise and chant - all good :)


I thought: About how to put a project into workable action points.


I slept: 9 1/2 hours in 4 chunks - hurrah!


I worked out:  33 minutes of step - the "Step Only" portion of Gay Gaspar's Cardio Crazy, with the warm-up, cool-down and stretch. The first step segment, she repeats the finished combo 4 times! Way too many. Then, for the next two, she only repeats it 1 time. I'd prefer twice for each segment, though I am thoroughly glad she didn't consistently over-repeat. Later, I practised yoga for 28 minutes.


I ate:  42g biscuits, 45g chocolate, and 20g turron - total 107g - not dreadful.

I am grateful for: Time for a varied exercise programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment