Sunday 29 December 2013

Time To Sweat

Friday

I felt: Glad to have some time to myself for a longer workout.


I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 4 chunks. I would have liked a bit more, but gave up after: a) my DH woke me coming to bed at 1.30am, b) my DH woke me coughing at about 4am, c) my son woke me crying at 4.50am, d) my DH woke me by bopping me on the head with his elbow at 8am.


I worked out:  61 minutes of cardio and weights with The Firm's Time Crunch Cardio. This time, I did all three segments. Have to say, the last "cardio" segment was my least favourite - too repetitive. I can imagine just using bits of it as a cool down for the other two sections in future. Once again, I did it with 5k, 2k, and 1k weights, but I kept the 1k's for quite a few of the "cardio" segments, as I was doing the non-high-impact variations. Definitely worked up quite a sweat! :D


I ate:  180g cake, 10g chocolate - total 190g.

I am grateful for:  A bit more help with my son today, so I could actually do some work, a couple loads of laundry, and go to the post office.

Saturday

I felt: Stressed by work stuff.

I thought: About lies and truth, and how others inveigle us in their issues.

I slept: 6 1/4 hours in 4 chunks :(

I worked out:  23 minutes of yoga and 36 minutes of step with Kari's Hot Steps

I ate:  150g cake, 55g chocolate - total 205g *thumbs down*

I am grateful for:  My DH, who is far clearer than I am about his point of view.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the stressful end of year! I hope 2014 brings resolution, relaxation, and other positive 'R' things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee, today brought rumpy-pumpy, that's definitely a positive "R" thing ;) Hope that you had a lovely New Year's Eve, and that 2014 likewise brings you all manner of good things :)

      Delete