Friday 13 December 2013

Cardio, Weights and Yoga Thursday

I felt: Quite energised and yet also confused - I've been helping someone out with a paper for her Masters, which reminds me how much I enjoy teaching. Yet, it's also hard because I don't like the restraints of academic writing, and her conclusions strike me as all wrong.


I thought: About what I want from next year. I have chosen a word for the year: Nurture. As I see it, that includes nurturing my children, nurturing myself and my DH, and nurturing the projects that enthuse me :)


I slept: 8 hours in 3 chunks, though I was awake from about 2.15 til nearly 4 *doh*


I worked out:  18 minutes of yoga around 3am, and then 51 minutes of step and weights with Cathe's Body Fusion :)


I ate:  160g brownie :/

I am grateful for:  The clarity of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment