Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Day

I felt: Happy that my son got into opening presents more today, or at least into playing with the wrapping paper.


I thought: "I could just throw these chocolates away, but it seems so ungrateful…"


I slept: 8 hours in 5 chunks, my DH and I were both coughing a bit :(


I worked out:  47 minutes of The Firm's Time Crunch Cardio. I did the first two 20 minute segments, and the warm-up of the last segment as a kind of cool down. The first time I did this a couple of days ago, I used 2k weights as both my heavy and medium weights, and 1k for the light weights. This time, I used 5k for heavy, 2k for medium and 1k for light. Definitely worked up a sweat, but I didn't feel like I over pushed. This workout reminds me of Cathe's After Burn, which I enjoyed, but which has an awful lot of exercises that are tough on the wrists - my weakest point. I can imagine doing it quite often :) It's funny, I never got into The Firm workouts before. Perhaps I'll have to invest in a couple more...


I ate:  After lunch, 20g biscuits and 25g chocolate. After dinner, I lost count a bit, so I'm gonna guesstimate: 170g chocolate, 20g turrĂ³n. Total about 235g :(

I am grateful for:  The Christmas season coming to an end - less junk in the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment