Thursday 31 October 2013

Life Choices Thursday

I felt: Annoyed at the person who said they needed 30 minutes of my time and took an hour and a quarter.


I thought: About life choices. This was inspired in part by Eowyn's post about goal setting, and in part by the fact that I'm meeting up with some friends from my last course of academic studies later today. Have I made the right choices for my life? Overall, I'm pretty happy with my life, but I worry about it being unconventional, about my choices not being proper. I think it's a desire for acceptance by others that gets in the way of my accepting my own choices, much though I love them. Anyhow, my reading today made me see these choices in a different light. While they might not be acceptable to a lot of my family, I think they honour the spirit of my Grandma, even if she wouldn't necessarily have understood them, either.


I slept: 7 hours in 2 chunks.


I worked out:  30 minutes of step with Cathe's Basic Step.


I ate:  Approximately 100g cake after lunch, then 60g cake, 86g biscuits and 40g chocolate. Total 286g. I'm blaming being exhausted, but really, I know this too is about choices...

I am grateful for: Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment