Tuesday 29 October 2013

Time-Change Sunday and Windy Monday

Sunday

I felt: Not too bad given the clocks went back. I guess them going forward is worse, sleep-wise.

I slept: 8 3/4 in 4 chunks.

I worked out:  Kickboxing with Cathe's Cardio Kicks - total 50 minutes.

I ate:  100g cake,109g biscuits and 29g chocolate. Total 238g :(

I am grateful for:  My son's Didicar, which he loves.

Monday


I felt: Very tired - my son was awake from 3.30am, and though I got back to bed for a nap later, it still leaves me feeling drained. Then I stayed up late, getting trapped in a novel. It was nice to read a bit, but I wish I'd gone to bed earlier.

I thought: "I don't know what Philip Pullman is trying to say with this book." (Am reading The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ).

I slept: 7 3/4 in 4 chunks.

I worked out:  Just 30 minutes with Ellen Barret's Sleek Sculpt Express.

I ate:  WAY TOO MUCH! 50g biscuits after lunch, then another 17g as a snack a bit later, and 56g chocolate and 110g biscuits after dinner - 233g total.

I am grateful for:  Some snuggle time with my DH.

2 comments:

  1. You all already fell back, huh? We do so this weekend. I've never thought about what other countries do. I guess I thought it was an American thing, one I wish we'd stop doing. Messing with the clock every six months makes it hard on my sleep cycle, although I do like falling back much more than springing forward. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lots of places do the summer/winter time thing :( I'm not a huge fan, either, though I don't think it mucks around with my sleep cycle too much.

      It used to be that the UK changed on a different weekend to the rest of Europe, but now they've managed to at least get together on that. Still, getting all the countries who do this weird shift to agree when to do it at the same time would be really tough ;)

      Good luck adapting after your clocks fall back (((hugs)))

      Delete