Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mid-Week Catch-Up

Monday

I felt: Pretty wonderful after all that sleep!

I slept: 9 1/4 hours in 4 chunks - hurrah!

I worked out:  52 minutes of step and hi-lo (well, just lo for me) with Christi Taylor's Mission Possible. I got this because I used to love Christi's workouts, but they're way too high impact for me since I got shin splints. The reviews panned it a little because of the music. The only song that bothered me is the last one on the hi-lo section, so I'll probably just use this as a short step workout in future - 32 minutes isn't bad.

I ate:  104g chocolate biscuits.

I am grateful for:  Night's when my DH looks after our son.


Tuesday

I felt: A bit tired, but overall quite good. I got a fair bit done. However, my DH said he thinks I've been quite tetchy lately. I think it's because I've been feeling a lot of pressure to do things. I had a go at a guy in a car that was sat on a zebra crossing. Well, initially I just kind of rolled my eyes and tutted as I squeezed past, but then he wound down his window and said "It's not my fault". I argued with him til we were out of reach, because he was so blatantly in the wrong. In this country, you should never have your car on a zebra crossing. If there is traffic ahead of you, you just stop a couple of metres back and wait til there is space on the other side. After all, you're not going to get anywhere any faster by being a metre closer to the next car in the jam. Anyhow, if he hadn't said anything I would have just tutted and moved on, but it was the fact that he tried to claim he wasn't in the wrong when he so clearly was that annoyed the heck out of me. Just ignore the pregnant woman tutting you, or say sorry!

I thought: About the correlation between tiredness and snacking, again :(

I slept: 7 1/4 hours. Shouldn't have gone to bed so late on Monday, but we went out in the evening and then I needed to wind down...

I worked out:  45 minutes of Ellen Barrett's Fusion Flow - just what I needed.

I ate:  60g chocolate biscuits after lunch, 16g chocolate biscuits as an afternoon snack, 151g chocolate biscuits after dinner. Total - 227g - not so good.

I am grateful for:   A man who forgives me my tetchiness :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Kerry blows her stack. Love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yes, well, I guess I can kinda get away with it. Can you imagine how it would be if he smacked not just a woman, but a pregnant one at that ;) I think I'm calmer now, but I really want to get back to meditating regularly. Need to rethink how I schedule my day...

      Delete