Thursday 17 October 2013

Wet Wednesday


I felt: A bit stressed. Lots of complex maths stuff today, which I'm not a huge fan of.

I thought: About when I'm going to start taking it easier with this pregnancy...

I slept: 8 1/4 hours, despite being awake for over an hour and a half worrying about stuff I have to do today.

I worked out:  37 minutes of Cathe's Body Fusion. I was just going to do the step bits, but I ended up doing a mix of step and toning. I was a bit red in the face by the end, but I enjoyed it.

I ate:  30g choc biscuits, 99g choc brownie - 129g total.

I am grateful for: Couple-time with my DH.

2 comments:

  1. Complex math?!?! Yikes! No thanks!!

    I hope you get to let low soon too.

    Restful hug,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! I'm good with the simpler stuff, normally, but this was yucky stuff. Sadly, I have a bit more of it still to deal with over the next 10 days, but then that'll be it for a while.

      Yeah, I hope I get to take it easy sometime soon. How about you, hope things are going well!

      Relaxing hugs,
      Kxx

      Delete