Monday 14 October 2013

Weekend Catch-Up

Friday
I felt: Nervous and excited.


I thought: About traditionalism and heresy and what those mean to me.


I slept: 6 1/4 hours in 3 chunks - too excited to sleep more, though I really could have done with it...

I worked out:  42 minutes of walking with weights - Jessica Smith's Walking for Weight Loss.

I ate:  Approximately 60g of chocolate cake - yay! However, on the down side I got very little in the way of fruit and veg, maybe 4 portions (I normally get 8-12 portions).

I am grateful for:  Other heretics

Saturday


I felt: Excited and inspired.

I thought: About using everyday objects in divination, and how nice it is to be around others who are interested in tarot, Lenormand etc.

I slept: 8 1/2 hours in 4 chunks

I worked out:  52 minutes of yoga self-practice in my hotel room.

I ate:  Approximately 130g biscuits and 38g chocolate - total 170g.

I am grateful for:  Exciting events.


Sunday


I felt: Tired but elated.

I thought: About prediction, what I look for in decks, how fun it is to share interests with friends, and how I really need some sleep now!

I slept: 5 3/4 hours in 2 chunks

I worked out:  31 minutes of boxing with Kelley Coffey's Train Like a Contender, then 27 minutes of yoga with Eoin Finn's Blissology Monday Quickie :D

I ate:  90g biscuits, 32g chocolate - total 122g.

I am grateful for:  Good friends.

3 comments: