Wednesday 2 October 2013

Tired Tuesday

I thought: "I could probably title every post Tired ...day and not be far off the mark." I notice that the average time I sleep has increased since I got pregnant, yet I still feel tired all the time. I don't remember being this tired with my son, but then, I'm six years older now. Plus I'm taking aspirin to thin my blood, which is meant to improve the nourishment the baby gets, so it'll be healthier and bigger (my son was born under 6 lbs).

I slept: 8 1/4 hours in 4 chunks.

I worked out:  49 minutes of cardio kickboxing with the Hollywood Trainer (yeah, corny, right?) I didn't do the whole thing, and had to modify the high impact sections, but still worked up a sweat :)

I ate:  75g biscuits after a ridiculously late lunch (work overran horribly), then 172g of extremely delicious but decadent chocolate brownie after dinner. Total - 247g :(

I am grateful for:  The buzz of cardio exercise and the fun of doing something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment