Monday 21 October 2013

Weigh In and Catch-Up

Thursday

I slept: 8 1/4 hours - yay!

I worked out:  43 minutes of weights with Erin O'Brien's Strong Body, Ageless Body.

I ate:  Don't remember.

Friday

I weighed: 68k - 150 pounds

BMI: 24.68

I felt: Nervous about travelling, happy to have bought my son some new clothes for him to meet with family, and excited about the whole weekend.

I thought: That it's good that my weight gain has slowed. I've only put on 0.3kg (3/4 pound) in just under 3 weeks, making up for the ridiculous amount I put on in September.

I slept: 6 3/4 hours - stressed about travelling.

I worked out: 30 minutes of step with Tonya Larson's Step Pump. This is another of those videos I chose as a milder step workout. In that sense, it was okay, though it's a bit weird following the modifier, when what the presenter is cueing is often so different. One thing that didn't come up in the description on Collage was the fact that she's super-Christian, and have 4 "spiritual warm-ups", where she talks through passages from the Bible! Nope, haven't watched any of those yet ;)

I ate: No chocolate at all, just a vanilla pudding my aunt had made specially for me as she knows I don't eat tiramisu.

Saturday

I worked out: Nope! Not unless you count chasing after my son while he played football, which I don't ;)

I slept: 7 1/4 hours I think.

I ate: Totally lost track. Didn't have a scales about, and couldn't exactly weigh the slice of cake I had at my cousin's. Overall, I'm guessing over 250g.

Sunday

I worked out: 15 minutes of Ellen Barrett-style cardio-pilates (making it up for myself) and 20 minutes of yoga self-practice.

I slept: 7 1/2 hours - could have done with more.

I ate: Once again, lost track :(

Monday

I slept: 8 3/4 hours in 4 chunks.

I worked out: 51 minutes of step and weights intervals with Cathe's Body Fusion. Felt pretty exhausted by the end of it - did it with 2 kilo dumbbells.

I ate: 55g chocolate, 160g biscuits - 215g total. Over my preferred limit, but at least I feel back under control, more or less.

I am grateful for: Being back home, where I feel like I'm in charge of my time, my exercise, and my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment