Thursday 24 October 2013

Wednesday Weakness


I felt:  Pathetic for giving in to my cravings.

I thought: About how I end up doing lots more cardio in the autumn/winter, because I often feel cold. Can't face the time it'll take to warm up with yoga, I need the heat NOW! :D


I slept: 8 hours. Though it sounds a reasonable amount, I still felt quite tired and planned to go back to bed, but somehow never made it...

I worked out:  55 minutes of Tonya Larson's Step Pump - step and weights. This was my second time through with the step section, my first with the pump bit. Overall, I'm not that keen. Her cueing is sometimes rather dodgy, and I don't like her breathy voice. Plus, she keeps on saying, "If it hurts, it works, push on through it" - doesn't seem very honouring of the fact that sometimes pain is to tell us when to stop!

I ate:  105g chocolate biscuits after lunch :( Then, we went out for a restaurant meal in the evening, and the desserts were so good I couldn't resist that either. Total (at a guess): 280g.

I am grateful for:  At least eating good quality junk ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment