Thursday 18 July 2013

Thrumming Thursday

I felt:  Tired and hot, yadda yadda yadda.

I thought: About how busy this week has been, rushing around far more than normal. Still, I've felt quite productive, using my travel time to good effect :)

I slept: 6 1/4 hours in 3 chunks - better than it sounds as I did get 5 hours straight first off.

I worked out:  48 minutes of weights with Erin O'Brien's Strong Body, Fit Body. I like this, it's kinda choreographed, despite being weights, and does work up a little bit of a cardio feel :)

I ate:  146g choc muffin. Yeah, back to the chocolate. Still, it was a plain muffin with choc chips, rather than a triple choc muffin ;)

I am grateful for:   A smartphone, so I can work on the tube.

2 comments:

  1. I've been sleeping less and less lately. I think it's the heat and the daylight. Don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heat certainly doesn't help! :( Ah well, maybe we can sleep in the fall...

      Delete